Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #321


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I trust you're having a great start to your week!  Are you guys having crazy weather where you are?  We've had warm and cold then warm and cold.  Our snow is gone which disappoints the kids.  There's nothing but mud out there.  The wind is blowing and there's a cold front coming in.  Cold with no snow.  Sounds fabulous!!!

We have a new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I happen to be this week's hostess!  It's always exciting to get to choose a design and then look at all the amazing cards that end up in the gallery!  I always find it incredible to see how many different cards can be created from one sketch!


So, I needed some birthday cards.  I need a lot of birthday cards actually.  I apparently know a lot of people with a February birthday!  My husband is one of them but I'm pretty sure this card won't work for him so I'll probably need to make a different one!!!  I can't help but keep using the Botanical Builders.  I know they're retired but they're my favourite and I can't bear to stop creating fun flowers with them!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whipser White, Early Espresso, Copper Foil
DSP: Wood Textures DSP Pack
Stamps: LJD Birthday Greetings
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Botanical Builders, Sequins, Banners Framelits Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous card the Design Team has created for your inspiration!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen


9 comments:

  1. I love the copper with the wood grain paper!! Keep making these flowers...they are amazing! Thanks for a great sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used only neutrals on this card with a pop of copper. And this sketch was an absolute pleasure with which to work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are fabulous against the wood background! Pretty card! Thanks,for the great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card! Lovely ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy weather? Check! It was about 29F yesterday and 55F today. Craziest winter I've seen in years! And whoever has a birthday this month and is on your card list is one lucky lady! LOVE the copper accents on those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The copper touches on your card are such a cool touch - very modern! Love this card and love your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Jen! Love the trio of fancy flowers and the sequin studded background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card is so elegant ! The woodgrain background is beautiful and the touches of copper make it look even more fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I love everything about this card - especially those gold tinges. Your sketch is just as fab too - I had fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete