Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #312


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone has had a great start to their week.  We have had some early mornings this week with the time change!  It was so lovely to get an extra hour of sleep but the boys are waking up super early these days.  I must say that I also am waking up around 4 am every day!  Hopefully after a few more days we'll be used to it!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches courtesy of our favourite French Design Team member, Cecile Ribon!   Cecile has the most amazing die cuts on her cards and they always inspire me!  Please head over to her blog and check her beautiful creations out!


Of course I'm still trying to tackle the Christmas card problem!  I will be tackling that one for a while at the rate I'm going!  I need to put some additional effort into it!  I decided to combine some Copper foil and some basic black for this card.  I just couldn't help myself!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Copper Foil
Stamps: Festive Flurry, Christmas Pines
Ink: Versamark
Other: Copper Embossing Powder, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Sequins, Festive Flurry Dies, Dimsionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. Oh lovely ! It's so elegant, I love your card. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the copper and black for Christmas! Beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas cards this year have been so elegant......like this one! Love the copper.....beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copper and black look so gorgeous together! I'm with Linda above - your Christmas cards this year are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the Christmas card problem is solved with this card! What a fantastic design! And for the record, I've been waking up an hour earliar than I need to every day this week since the time change. Not good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love the copper with the black. This is such a striking card!! My problem with the time change is that I'm pretty sure it is midnight and then nope...6p. Ack!! Hope everyone starts getting adjusted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jen! Your card is such a classy take on the sketch ! That copper and black color palette looks fabulous. Thanks so much for making my sketch so elegant ...

    ReplyDelete