Monday, September 21, 2015

Sunday Donuts!


Hello!
Happy Monday!  I hope you've had a great start to your week!  Mondays are grocery day at our house.  Well, almost every day is grocery day around here the way some people eat but we won't go there!  There may also be a rhubarb crisp currently baking in the oven!  The boys will be excited when they come home from school!!!!

I had a few minutes yesterday while the boys were out flying to work on a couple of cards!  I haven't played along with the Sunday Stamps challenge in far too long!  I must say I really do love having some extra time during the week to get some cards made up!


I really liked the sketch this week and decided to combine my Reverse Confetti "Donut You Know" stamp and die with the Cherry on Top DSP stack from Stampin' Up.  I originally had my card turned the other way but I couldn't get a sentiment to fit properly so I had to turn it landscape!

I added a little Glassy Glaze Enamel to my donut to give it that glazed look!   Oh how I love donuts!  I really think that donuts should be a food group!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party
DSP: Cherry On Top DSP Stack
Stamps: Donut You Know (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark
Other: Heat and Stick Powder, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil Inkers), Donut Confetti Cut (Reverse Confetti), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen!


5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Love your donut, it looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that donut and the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card...love the look of the donuts, I thought they were stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear
    I love all
    the DP donuts the Donut it self and the happy colors on your card
    adorable use our sketch this time
    thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time..
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you turned the sketch, such a fun and cheerful card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete