Sunday, September 20, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch Celebrate



Hello!
Happy Sunday!  It's a beautiful day here, a little cool but that's okay.  It's starting to feel a bit more fall'ish around here!  I may have gotten out some of my fall decorations yesterday!  I LOVE pumpkins (especially stuffed ones) and I couldn't wait to have them sitting out!  Don't get me wrong, I like them now but give me a few weeks and I'll be wanting to put them away again!  Thankfully Canadian Thanksgiving is early!

I made this card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  I must admit that I did find the sketch tricky and I'm not happy with my card!   Some people can create such beautiful cards with "randomly placed" elements.  I cannot.


I decided to use my Dot Spot stamp set from PTI.  I love that set and don't use it nearly as much as I should.  It's so fun to play with.  I love Bermuda Bay and Pool Party together.  They just strike me as happy colours!  I hadn't used my Natural Elements Sayings yet so I wanted to try those out as well!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Dot Spot
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Other: Bitty Banners Framelits, Stitched Squares (Lil Inkers), Bermuda Bay Sequins, Natural Elements Sayings, Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! love the combination of the elements in teal shade with the wood veneer(?) sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot understand why you are not happy with this card. It looks amazing, the stamps you used are perfect. Your colours brilliant, the bling and the sentiment just wonderful. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete