Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #179


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We are having a bit of a cold spell here in Southern Ontario.  We had some nice warm weather on Saturday but it has quickly changed!  Not very spring like at all!  I did see my first robin on Saturday which is a sure indication that spring is coming, maybe just not as soon as we'd like!

Being Wednesday, we have a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  I just love this week's sketch and of course the fabulous creator - our talented and creative Amy O'Neill!

This has got to be one of my favourite sketches!  There are just so many possibilities for it.  I couldn't wait to crack open my Sheltering Tree stamp set.  At first I wasn't sure what colour to make the leaves but who doesn't love apple or cherry blossoms?!  We don't have any apple or cherry trees close by, and even if we did they sure wouldn't be blossoming with these temperatures but a girl can dream!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Strawberry Slush
Other: Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!!!  You won't be disappointed!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful tree, and I love it against all of that white space. I hope you get to see Spring soon. It has finally arrived here in Texas -- the Bradford Pear trees and daffodils are blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love this! White on white is always such a standout and I love how you've used this tree - I still haven't got it yet, but i feel it coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this beautiful card makes you feel more Spring-like, Jen because it's so crisp and bright and I love the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the freshness of this design Jen, with that amazing pop of colour in the blossom/leaves! Thanks for the inspiration over at FMS! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image and sentiment. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this so much Jen, the colour in the leaves is stunning! Cx

    ReplyDelete