Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Welcome Baby!


Hello!
I hope you are having a great start to your week!  I just got in from boot camp and am feeling rather sleepy!  Writing this post is taking a lot of focus!!!

I made this card some time last week but only managed to get it upstairs to take a picture today!  I'm so ashamed!  I loved the sketch at Seize The Sketch this week!  Such clean lines!  I just had to play along!


I really do love the new Something for Baby stamp set!  I also love that it has a coordinating die set!  Easy Peasy!  I have always wanted to do one of those wrinkled bows.  My friend Jennifer Timko is making them often and they are always so beautiful!  I'm not sure mine turned out the way I wanted it to!  I had to add some pearls, a bit of sponging and some distressing with the Distressing Tool.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Something for Baby, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Sahara Sand
Other: Baby's First Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  The new Freshly Made Sketches post will also be coming up in a few hours so make sure you come back!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Sweet use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love the ribbon.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! What a neat design with a solid image, pearls and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch , Jen .

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the vintage buggy! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to visit my blog: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super adorable card my friend! Love the monochromatic theme! Thanks for joining us at STS!

    ReplyDelete