Thursday, February 13, 2014

Retro (Fresh) Sketches!


Hello!
How is the week going?  We had a busy day here!  I must say that I am a little tired!  I like to treat my boys teachers to chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day.   I like to make them myself and really enjoy doing it so that was what I was doing this morning!  I took them into the teachers today since I don't plan on being in at the school tomorrow!

I had made some cards for the retro sketches challenge a while ago and realized I hadn't posted them!  I love the new sketch at retro sketches and actually made 3 cards with it!!!  I was on a roll!!!


I do love the new Retro Fresh DSP!  I love the colours and it fits in perfectly with my neutral phase!!!  The Just Sayin' stamp set is also one of my favourites and I wish I could use it on every card!  I threw some random pearls on the card just to add a little something.  I also discovered I'm not very good at random!    The little arrow is from the Label Card Thinlits Die!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Costal Cabana, Crushed Curry
DSP: Retro Fresh
Stamps: Just Sayin'
Ink: Versamark
Other: Word Bubbles Framelits, Basic Pearls, Label Card Thinlits, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be doing another couple of posts with this sketch!!  Hope you don't get bored!!!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen - an eye-catching card! I can see why you love the Retro Fresh paper and Just Sayin' stamps; you've combined them wonderfully! Outstanding take on the challenge! I can't wrap my head around anything diagonal, so seeing yours is truly a treat - and inspiration. Maybe one of these days!! The pearls: perfect special touch!
    c

    ReplyDelete