Thursday, January 16, 2014

Retro Sketches Birthday


Hello!
Hope you had a great Thursday!  I'm a little sore today from bootcamp last night....okay, that's a slight understatement.  I'm really sore today.  I haven't been this sore in a long time!  This is going to make tomorrow morning's work out a little more challenging!  I guess that's a good thing though right?

I had a few minutes earlier this week to work on a birthday card for a friend!  I started with the new sketch over at retro sketches but after a few goes I think the final product might be a far cry from the starting sketch!

I love the new Banners Framelits!  I love them with or without the coordinating stamp set!  I threw in the new Banner Punch on the end as well since who doesn't love a good banner?!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Stamps: Four You, Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Stazon Black
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Baker's Twine, Banners Framelits, Banner Punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope to have another card posted tomorrow!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Now, this is a very cool take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Great job. I love the banners you made. The colors are great and great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Jen - your card is stunning and I'm not the only one who thinks so, as you are the RS Rockstar! Fabulous take on the sketch; your interpretations are always so inspiring!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another congrats on your Retro Sketches win! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete