Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pocketful of Valentine Love



Hello!
Hope you had a great weekend.  We had a really quiet weekend....I am still recovering from my flu and don't too much energy yet.  Caleb has a touch of bronchitis but seems to be recovering nicely.  Nothing a weekend at home couldn't help!

I got a few minutes in the workshop this weekend!  It was nice to get back working after several days of just not having the energy (or motivation!).

I loved the new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I think I may have strayed a little too far from the sketch though!

I am really liking the white on white look.  It just seems so clean and well, I love clean!  I had a hard time making the hearts come out of the pocket properly....I tried.    I love making Valentine's....I just really need to remember to mail them!!!!  I'm the worst at making these cards, having them get lost on my disastrous desk and then finding them at Easter!!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Glimmer Red
Stamps: P.S I Love You
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Pocket Die (PTI), Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Heart to Heart Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
I will hopefully be back again tomorrow with another card!!!

Have a fabulous day!!!

Jen!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Again, love the pop of color on the white. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply perfect Jen. I can feel the movement of the hearts floating out of the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete