Sunday, January 19, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch Birthday



Hello!
Sorry I've been MIA the last few days!  I even had a few cards to post but Friday afternoon I started to come down with that crazy flu that's going around and even today haven't been able to move around much.  I have never felt aches and chills like that before!  I am feeling a bit better but still have a long way to go!  

Last week I saw the new sketch at CAS(E) this sketch and thought I needed to make a card to go along with it.  


I wanted to leave a lot of white space...I tend to like white space for some reason!  I had to try out the Banners Framelits again and their corresponding stamps!  I embossed the stitching on there to add a little pizzazz!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
DSP: Retro Fresh
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Versamark
Other: Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions, White Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Banners Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope to be back tomorrow with another card!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. I'll make a wish, as your card suggests: I wish you a return to feeling better, asap! Your card is a delight; love the green/black combination. Simple and sweet!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jen! Love the color scheme and all the lovely white space! Glad you're starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously clean and crisp and I love the touch of embossing on the banner. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the shout out at CAS(E) This Sketch! Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete