Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch Snowflake!


Good morning!
It's not often these posts are in the morning!  I was at bootcamp last night and when I got home I was exhausted and brought my camera downstairs but remembered the battery was upstairs being charged for today's big field trip to Springridge Farm and I was just too tired to go up and get it!  I'm so lazy sometimes!

I made a quick card yesterday using this weeks sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch!  I didn't get a great picture though and I apologize!



I like clean cards and have been trying to come up with the ultimate design for the Christmas cards that I'm not sure are going to get made at this point!!!  I love Crumb Cake and Vanilla though!  What's not showing up in this picture are the dazzling diamonds on the snowflake...sigh...my photo skills leave a lot to be desired!!!!  I realize you can see the outline of the framelit...I think in hindsight I should have pierced around the edge of the snowflake given that I had the perfect template!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Festive Flurry
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Other: Festive Flurry Framelits Die, Dazzling Diamonds, Vanilla Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully I'll have another new card for you tonight!

Have a great day!
Jen


5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely CAS card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool! I love how you used the negative like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What an amazing take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jen! I love how you wrapped the ribbon through the snowflake die cut.

    ReplyDelete