Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch Christmas


Hello!
Hope everyone made it through the middle of the week!  We had a bit of snow this morning and both my boys thought they had died and gone to Heaven.  Caleb asked first think if he could wear his snowpants to school!  He's hilarious!  They couldn't wait to get out of the house!  It was so cute.  Jacob came in after we sent Caleb off to school with the neighbours and announced that it was a great day for hot chocolate!  

Jacob had cooking class this after noon so I was able to spend a little time in my craft room!  I will miss these afternoons....next week is the last class!  I decided to play along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  


As I mentioned yesterday, I'm really far behind in my Christmas card making so I will take whatever opportunity I can at this point to see if I can get a few more done!  I realize that I won't be able to make all of them but I will give it my best try!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Silver Foil
Stamps: Festive Flurry, Petite Pairs, and the roller...who's name I can't remember!
Ink: Versamark
Other: Festive Flurry Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Frosted Finished Embellishments, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!
To my American friends - I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

1 comment: