Monday, August 12, 2013

Seize the Sketch Thanksgiving


Hello!
Hope everyone had a great Monday.  Jacob and I had a great day together!  Jacob had a swimming lesson tonight and finally got his kicking down!  He was doing awesome!  I was so proud of him!  It's been a long road but he's getting there and loves the water!

I was excited to play along with this week's "Seize the Sketch" Challenge!  Thank you Lesley Croghan for creating yet another fabulous challenge!  I love sketch challenges!  I must say the angled lines did stump me for a while.  I'm a cut and dried kind of girl so throwing angles in there gets me off my game!


I'm in love with the Sweater Weather DSP!  I love fall colours and when I saw this in the new catalogue I knew I had to have it!!!  I couldn't wait any longer to make fall cards!  I got out my Wonderfall stamp set and the Autumn Accents die and went to town!  Throw in that fabulous Truly Grateful stamp set and autumn is in the air!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Sweater Weather
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Wonderfall, Truly Grateful
Other: Autumn Accents Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Argyle Embossing Folder, Dimesionals


Thanks for stopping by again today!  Here's another Hawaii picture!  This one was taken from the helicopter.  I love the colour of the water and all of that fabulous sand!  Gorgeous!


Have a fabulous day!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Oh, there is something about acorns...love them!
    thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!
    P.S. awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the sketch & gorgeous Hawaii picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the embossed leaves :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete