Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge


Good Afternoon! 
I don't usually post during the day but today's a bit of an exception!  I find that my evenings have been so busy lately.  I'm scrambling to get the Kindergarten scrapbooks ready for next Tuesday.  Everything is in now, I just need to finish the MDS layouts and get them printed and taped in.  Shouldn't take too long right?!  

I had a few minutes last week to play along with the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  I couldn't miss two weeks in a row!!!  I loved this week's sketch!  



I never have enough birthday cards...I need a re-stock!   I knew I needed to incorporate a butterfly on this card somehow!  I also love the new Strawberry Slush!  Such a fun colour!!!  I used the new Quatrefancy Specialty DSP - another one of my favourites!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Four You
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pool Party
Other: Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Circle Punch,

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back again tomorrow with another card!!!

Have a great day!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Jen and I may have to play along with this one too. VeryB cute.

    ReplyDelete