Thursday, March 28, 2013

Teacher Easter Cards


Hello!
I hope you had a great day today!  I was in Jacob's class this afternoon helping with their Easter Egg Hunt!  Those kids are hilarious!  It was fun to watch them hunt down the eggs...and even more fun for Student Teacher and I to try and round up all of the eggs that weren't found.  We ended up short one but I'm fairly confident that some sneaky little someone ate it.  I also think that sneaky little someone may share my DNA! 

I had purchased these adorable chocolate sheep, bunnies and chicks (all in one pack) on the March break for a few of the teachers at the school.  I thought they were so cute!  I must say I'm fairly proud of my will power to not consume them before I gave them away!  I needed 6 Easter cards to accompany said chocolates and I wanted the cards to be fairly quick.  As much as I do love the teachers I didn't have a whole pile of time to be making Easter cards!  Caleb is in French Immersion so he spends half of his day in French and that meant I needed one French Easter card as well!  Gotta love Teeny Tiny Wishes (in both English and French!).



I must say I do love the Easter Blossoms stamp set.  I'm not a bunny/egg kind of Easter card girl.  I try to focus on the true meaning of Easter so that's probably why I like this stamp set.  This little girl is just so sweet!    I saw that the SUO Challenge site is hosting a Spring Cards challenge.  Easter is springy right?  I thought I would enter this very clean and simple card in their challenge.  Yes, you may say that there are only 5 cards in the picture.  The 6th card got sealed in its envelope before I remembered that I needed to take a picture!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Stamps: Easter Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes (English and French)
Ink: Versamark
Other: Rosettes, Rose Red Seam Binding, White Embossing Powder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Jen!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely! Love the clean look, and that stamp set is classic Easter! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I love this...really LOVE it!! Such a clean, amazing card! Perfect! Glad to see you at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete