Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Retro Birthday Wishes


Hello!
I hope everyone made it through Wednesday!  I just got in from bootcamp and man I'm feeling it good tonight!  Our instructor, Tania, tried to kill us tonight!  I am exhausted but not looking forward to the walk from the basement to the second floor to bed!!!

I had a few minutes the other day while Jacob was napping and Caleb was at school so I quickly whipped up a card for the Retro Sketches challenge this week!  I love this challenge but don't get to play as often as I'd like!  Lori has a great sketch this week!

I opted for a slightly distressed look this week.  You can't see it as much in the photo...honestly it's there!  I love my sanding tool from Stampin' Up!  It's right up there with my distressing tool!!!   I'm still not sure I'm sold on the Summer Starfruit but it does look great with the Midnight Muse!  The sentiment from Blooming with Kindness fit perfectly in one of the Apothecary Accents dies!  I was very excited!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
DSP: Tea for Two
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, In Colour Dahlias, Sanding Tool, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!  I'll be back tomorrow with the Easter cards I made for the boys teachers!

Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment