Monday, February 18, 2013

Celebrate!


Hello!
I hope everyone had a great long weekend!  Most of us here in Ontario enjoyed Family Day weekend and our friends south of the border hopefully enjoyed a great President's Day!  Our family enjoyed a morning at home.  Trevor took the boys outside to play while I got some cleaning done.  In the afternoon we went to our church skate!  Jacob (who is just learning to skate) did amazing!  We were so proud of him!  

Okay, I had a few minutes in my craft room this weekend!  The sad thing is that a good chunk of that time was spent cleaning my disastrous craft room!  It looks so much better though!

I wanted to make a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  I have a slight shortage of birthday cards so I wanted to stock up!  I know this card doesn't exactly fit the requirements.  I added some silver glimmer paper in there as well!  I tried to stick to just black, white and the melon mambo BUT the card lacked something so I added in the glimmer!

I love the new Secret Garden Stamp set! You may see a lot of that lately!!!  I used the die to cut out the big flower then hand cut the other two layers!  I used black embossing powder to make the flower stand out a little more.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Silver Glimmer
Stamps: Secret Garden, Topsy Turvy
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestone, Two-Step Bird Punch, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Lacy Brocade Textured Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow!!!

Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment