Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Retro Ornament


Hello!
We're halfway through the week!  I'm looking forward to the weekend.  We may be receiving some fabulous visitors for the weekend that I'm very much looking forward to seeing!  We may even take in some "Black Friday" shopping - Canadian style!  To all my American readers out there - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your time together with your families and friends!

I am still trying to tackle some Christmas cards...I'm thinking this might be a futile process!  I decided to use the sketch from this week's Retro Sketches challenge!  I really liked this week's sketch.  It seemed very clean and simple to me.  I decided to use the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set again.  I really love this set and I love how many different types of cards I can make with it.  So easy with the coordinating dies.  I mean WHY NOT?!  I used some clear embossing powder on the ornament to give it a bit more shine.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP: Be of Good Cheer
Stamps: Holiday Ornament, Petite Pairs
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Other: Holiday Ornament Dies, Clear Embossing Powder, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, and that embossing folder that has a name that I can never remember!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful card. It is so elegant and the texture is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful Jan! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello could I get the measurements of this card thanks my email sweetlady_53@yahoo.com thank you

    ReplyDelete