Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #57


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I'm looking forward to what today brings!  I am going to be having a visit with a friend this morning and spending time with Jacob!  Hopefully I'll even get a card or two done in the afternoon at nap time!!!

Wednesday also brings us a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our sketch is brought to us by the extremely talented LeAnne Pugliese!  I have been following LeAnne for a few years now and I love her cards!  We are so honoured to have her working with us this month!

LeAnne's sketch is great!  It is so versatile!  You can turn this sketch into anything!  I'm going through a soft suede/very vanilla stage right now.  I just want to make every card in those colours!!!  My mom gave me an early birthday present on the weekend while they were here visiting....the "Blooming with Kindness" stamp set!  Yeah!  I love it!!!  I was so excited and couldn't wait to start using it!

I cut the the flower out twice and mounted them both with dimensionals (one right on top of the other) just to give the card a bit more flare!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
DSP: Comfort Cafe
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark
Other: Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Twine, Stripes Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the other fabulous cards our design team has come up with!

Have a stupendous day!

Jen

13 comments:

  1. Suede and Vanilla look beautiful on you!!! This card just made me say WOW!! Every detail is perfect. What a great present right back to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This set is on my wishlist/birthday list too! It looks gorgeous in those colors. Maybe I'll have to pull out the suede. It's been a while since I've used it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning...SO elegant! You have elevated my sketch to new heights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Jen! I love those little pearl accents - they really add a touch of elegance to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Jen! This is a perfect image for a monochromatic color scheme! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen! Gorgeous card! Love the suede and vanilla combo! Lovely touches with the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so BEAUTIFUL! Wow - great job on those colours. I would have gone masculine and yet it works beautifully for feminine cards too.
    I wanted to let you know I gave you a BLOG AWARD on my blog this morning, and I'm your newest follower!
    Cheer,s Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Jen! I love this stamp set too but what you have done here is gorgeous! I love the details of adding the pearls to the center on the flower and down the side! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Jen! I love the color...and of course the pearls are the perfect, elegant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Jen! I LOVE these colours together and the pearls really add to the elegance of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... Jen, this is just beautiful .... your neutral colour pallette is so pretty and very very elegant!

    ReplyDelete