Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Stamps Challenge #11


Hello!
Happy Sunday!  I can't believe it's Sunday already.  Our vacation at my mom and dad's is coming to a close today and we are heading back home.  Caleb is devastated.  He wants to stay here for the rest of the summer.  I am rather dreading packing him into the van to take him home.  I know he'll be fine once he's home but it's a long drive to get there!

Today is Sunday so that means it's another round of the Sunday Stamps challenge.  If you haven't had an opportunity to check this challenge out, head over to their blog and give the challenge a chance this week!   I am honoured to be a guest designer again this week.  I must say, I really do enjoying designing!  It's a colour challenge week at Sunday Stamps and this week's colours are Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Old Olive.  I must admit these colours had me challenged for a while but I managed to pull through and figure it all out!  At least I think I have!


I love the new Polka Dot Parade DSP from SU.  It makes me happy!  I thought it would work perfectly with this card.  I wanted to keep with the circle theme and used my new 1 1/4" scalloped punch and a Cuttlebug embossing folder that my mom had!  The Itty Bitty Banners stamp set embossed with white embossing powder sealed the deal!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: Polka Dot Parade
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Versamark
Other: White Embossing Powder, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Square Punch, Dimensionals, Button, Floss


Here are a couple of pictures of my little Olympians!   We had our Olympics party on Thursday morning.  The boys had a hoot!  My mom did such an amazing job of planning this little party for them complete with torches and a parade!  They were in Olympic heaven!  They are already talking about next year's party...I think I'll wait to tell them the Summer Olympics only happen every 4 years...



2 comments:

  1. How cute are they??!!! Love the torch. What a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout (and kiddos!). Love the card. Might just have to case it! Happy you could join us as a GD at Sunday Stamps :) Hope you will keep playing along.

    ReplyDelete