Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge


Hello!
I hope everyone had a great day today!  I had a great day!  Got lots done this morning while my husband did some errands with the boys.  It's amazing how much you can get done without little helpers!  It's not very often I can get so much accomplished without interruption!  My new Stampin' Up! order arrived this afternoon!  I was so excited!  It's just like Christmas!  I then looked at everything and didn't know where to start!  I guess we'll try again tomorrow when I'm not so tired!!!

I tackled Lesley's Merry Monday Challenge today!  This is my first time with this challenge.  I figure if I start not maybe by Christmas I'll have enough cards made!!!  I couldn't wait to try out my new Christmas stamp set and paper!!!  I loved the sketch that the design team came up with and decided to give it a whirl!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
DSP: Be of Good Cheer
Stamps: Chock-Full of Cheer, Petite Pairs
Ink: Gumball Green (I LOVE this colour!), Cherry Cobbler
Other: Gumball Green Ribbon, Dimensionals, Embossing Folder (I forget the name!!!)

Thanks for stopping by!  
Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a Colour Q or Mojo monday card!!!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. Nice Job Jen - I love the mittens at the top and the DSP that you used. Congrats on starting with the Merry Monday challenge! If you are anything like me, you will soon be hooked :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Jen! So happy you played along, that new set works well with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I love this gumball green and can't wait until we get it here in Australia. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these papers great?! This is just so festive, a great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of paper, cardstock and embossing, Jen! And those mittens are adorable! Glad you could join us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the papers & your stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I love those cute mittens. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete