Sunday, April 15, 2012

Colour Q Challenge


Hello!
It's Sunday and it's been a busy day!  If you haven't checked out Tiffany Bauer's Blog (My Crafty World) and her Crafty Picks this week!  My princess purse was featured this week!

I decided that I wanted to do the Colour Q challenge this week...unfortunately I didn't get my card uploaded in time...it's been one of those days!

Anyhow, this challenge is based solely on colours....the colour combination was one I hadn't worked with so I decided to give it a whirl!  I wanted to try some inlaid circles since I do enjoy the overall outcome!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Other: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Circle Punches, Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

1 comment: