Friday, April 27, 2012

Clean and Simple Birthday

Hello!
Sorry for not posting the last couple of days.  I haven't made it in the craft room to make cards!  I got a few loot bags made for my son's birthday yesterday and worked on some door hangers today so hopefully I will get some photos of those in the very near future!

This is a card I made a while ago - and then went back and changed it a bit!  It was for the Clean and Simple card challenge (CAS165) on Splitcoast Stampers a few weeks ago.  I don't know why I haven't posted it until now!

The challenge was to create a clean and simple card using scallops!  I hadn't used my pennant punch in a while and decided that it would be perfect to make a card with.  I need a few French cards so I thought I would make this one up using a French sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Happiest Birthday Wishes (French version)
Other: Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment