Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Up in the Air

Hello!
How was your Valentine's Day?  I had a great day!  It started out by helping out in the Kindergarten class and cooking pancakes while crouching on the floor in the hall!  I made some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert tonight.  They were delicious.  My youngest loved them so much he devoured them stem and all...my husband and I have never laughed so hard!

I wanted to post a picture of the Valentine's Day card I made for my husband!  I also made it for a customer's husband who also loves airplanes!  The Create a Cupcake Punch makes perfect clouds!



I thought I would post a picture of my husband's "baby".  This is his Pitt's Biplane.  He built it himself (from instructions which happened to be in German).  He did an amazing job and this plane has been featured in several Remote Control Airplane magazines!

I should say that my oldest son considers this plane his!  The love of planes runs deep in our family!






Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Stamps: Up, Up and Away, Airplane (non SU)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey
Other: Create a Cupcake Punch,  Circle Punches, Scalloped Edge Trimmer (non-SU), Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Textured Lattice Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment