Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beautiful Wings!

I love the Stampin' Up! embosslit "Beautiful Wings". I am currently making Christmas presents for a few people and have decided to do theme packs of cards! I did one set using the "Aviary" stamp set (which I'll hopefully showcase a little later) and another set using Beautiful Wings.

This is a card I had seen online but I've changed the colour scheme totally! I love the Bright's collection and so decided to us these vivid colours to really make the butterflies seem like they're popping off the page.

I will post the rest of the Beautiful Wings cards when they're done!

Paper: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Stamps: So scripted
Other: Scallop border punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit

2 comments:

  1. LOVE love love this card! They are flying off the page! Great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    And how funny... my name is also Jennifer Brum and I was a SU! demonstrator in 2004-05!

    ReplyDelete