Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mojo 150


So I'm a little behind in my sketch challenges. I saw the Mojo 150 Sketch online and realized that I had to make some card using their sketch. I am more of the clean and simple kind of girl so my cards tend to be a bit plainer than what others may do.
To check out the mojo monday blog please use the following link:




Mojo 150 Christmas:
Paper: Deck the Halls DSP, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake (Kraft)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Other: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Halfback Pearls, Perfect Polka Dots and Lattice Embossing Folders




Mojo 150 Birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper white
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery
Stamps: I forget...it's from the Sale-A-Bration flyer
Other: Real red Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dots and Lattice Embossing Folders

No comments:

Post a Comment