Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jacob's 2nd Birthday

Jacob opening his birthday gift from me! His "ABC" book. A little book with pictures that are relevant to him teaching him what words start with A,B,C, etc. My oldest son Caleb has one and Jacob loved it so I finally decided to finish the one I started for him before he was born.



A close up of Page "F"
Family, flamingos, feet, fire truck (using a button)







A double page! The letter "P"








The letter M (for mom!)








Jacob's birthday card...
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink: chocolate Chip
Stamps: Fox and Friends and one I can't remember!
Other: Large Scallop Punch, So Saffron Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch



1 comment:

  1. I love the ABC book! What a great idea! Card is awesome too, I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete