Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cards As Promised

So I'll post a few of the cards I've been working on. There are currently almost 75 downstairs waiting to go to their new homes. I think I'm all carded out! I have been taking a break the last few nights and scrapbooking instead.

I did up a gift pack this afternoon of 5 cards - in French for a friend of mine. I wanted something simple that she would enjoy.










These cards have been created using the Medallion stamp set, Voeux Mignons, Upsy Daisy Baroque Motifs and Priceless. All Cardstock and ribbon is from Stampin' Up! as well.

The following cards are "Cases". My creative juices stopped flowing after card #60!

For the Newlyweds:
Paper: Soft Suede, Kraft
Ink: Soft Suede
Ribbon: Kraft Taffeta
Accessories: Half Back Pearl


Thank You Circles
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes,







Happy Birthday Masculine Circles:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Old Olive
Stamps: Circle Circus, All Holidays
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Brads








Thank you Very Much Blue Flower
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blue Cardstock (non SU!)
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Accessories: Black Brads, Blue Flower Sticker







Friend to Friend Flourishes:
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Pricesless, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon,





No comments:

Post a Comment