Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mojo Monday 113

Mojo Monday is here again! Okay - so it's here and now it's gone!
Here are my Mojo Monday cards. I have used up my Sympathy cards (which actually makes me very sad) and so decided to make a new one up. Wedding cards are always fun to make and have on hand.
Enjoy!
Here's the Mojo Monday week 113 sketch!
Try out your own card for fun and let me know how it goes!







Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Inkadinkadoo
Accessories: Half Back Pearl, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon


Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Patterned Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Accessories: Flowers, Half Back Pearl, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment