Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly

As mentioned in the post below I purchased the Stampin' Up! "Flight of the Butterfly" stamp set. I've seen lots of people making cards using it and since I love butterflies I thought I would give it a whirl. I have be playing with it and really enjoy it.

I also have been using the "Cottage Wall" DSP and really enjoy the colour combination.

I hope you like my most recent creations! Hopefully more to come in the next few days!


Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon





Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Circle Circus, one that I have no idea where it came from!!!
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP that's retired...
Accessories: Sparkly brads

No comments:

Post a Comment