Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nursery Necessities

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I did a workshop on Thursday for my friend (and 22 of her closest friends!). It took me a while to get ready but it was a great night! I wanted to share with you one of my favourite stamp sets. It's been around for a while but I love using it to make baby boy cards (and now baby girl cards)! The Nursery Necessities stamp set is fabulous for making baby cards - and right now A LOT of my friends are having babies!

Supplies:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: White Flowers, Rhinestone Brad, Halfback Pearls, Crocheted Lace, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch




Supplies:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: So Safron, Night of Navy DSP, Whisper White
Ink: So Safron, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button
Supplies:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Night of Navy DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Brown Floss, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment