Saturday, September 26, 2009

New French Cards

I received an early birthday present from my mom yesterday! She bought me the Stampin' Up! "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set in French (Voeux Mignons). Since we live in Québec I decided it was time that I got my hands on some French stamps so I can also do some cards "en Français". I've gotten a few started so we'll see how the next few go. I am going to try and make up some Christmas cards tonight and get them posted tomorrow. I love how versatile this stamp set is (in French and English)! If you're looking for a great set that works for pretty much every occasion this is it!

If you have any questions or know someone who might enjoy cards "en Français" please don't hesitate to let me know: ladybugdesigns1@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment