Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Stamp Wonder!

My Stampin' Up order came on Friday afternoon and I finally got my hands on the new Medallion stamp. This background stamp (found on page 133 of the catalogue) is fabulous. I honestly think that if you're going to buy one stamp this year, this should be it. I made 10 cards in no time at all including birthday, thinking of you, wedding, thank you, just for you, etc. It is so versatile and looks great in any colour or style. Throw on a little ribbon, a brad and a sentiment and you have yourself a beautiful card in no time. I think I will do some cards up with this stamp for an upcoming kit of the month! This stamp has moved up to the top of my recommended list!



Details:
Cardstock: Eggplant, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Eggplant
Stamps: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellishments: So Saffron Ribbon, Gold Brads, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch







Details:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Eggplant
Stamps: Medallion, On Your Birthday
Embellishment: Rhinestone



This stamp is fairly easy to use. I suggest practising first on some scrap paper just to get used to the feel of the stamp. In reality, no matter how the stamp hits the paper it turns out great. I tried stamping with ink and embossing it and it works great both ways.

This stamp is $23.95 (plus shipping and taxes) but is a very wise investment. If you would like to order the Medallion stamp, please e-mail me at ladybugdesigns1@gmail.com


Details:
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamps: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellishments: Crushed Curry Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone





Details:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark
Stamps: Medallion, All Holidays
Embellisments: Silver Embossing Powder, Hodgepodge Hardware, Rhinestone Brad



Details:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamps: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellisments: White Flower (Pretties Kit), Pink Rhinestone, Black Grosgrain Ribbon


Details:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Red Riding Hood, Basic Black
Stamps: Medallion, (I forget the other one!)
Embellishments: Black Brad, Red Riding Hood Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment